Friday, January 5, 2001

Thanksgiving in Koh Lanta, Thailand

Thursday November 27, 2008

Another Thanksgiving without family and turkey. It seems like the best travel times to visit the places I want to see involve November. For my Thanksgiving meal I splurged and went to the beach for BBQ. BBQ on the beach is grilled red snapper, sea bass and giant prawns. The baked potato that accompanied it made it feel a little more like home. A few great emails from family and friends made it not as bad as usual.

Only a few more weeks and I will be headed home. I fly out of Bangkok to Hong Kong on Dec. 14Th for 4 days (hopefully) . I leave Hong Kong on Dec. 17Th and hopefully will be in Monterey on the 18Th.

With the Bangkok airports haven been taken over I am glad that I still have 2 weeks to plan my way to Hong Kong. Unfortunately I bought my ticket from Bangkok to Hong Kong 3 months ago but everyone seems to think the protest will end soon one way or the other.

Happy Thanksgiving to All

No comments: